The affairs of state of Neu Xeria were taken over by the regent milchkartoffel in Autumn 1990. Observers classify the very huge state as progressive social liberal party-democracy, known for its high net income and the low crime rate.
Most of the ingenious and egalitarian citizens are nerved with the circumstances. They have a reputation to be hedonistic and fair. Further they enjoy a healthy environment. Compared with other countries, the most distinctive difference is the Stock index.
Neu Xeria is part of World Salzburg and is located in South America. The state classified as Emerging nation is considered as peace-loving and engaged in no trade.
Neu Xeria is not a member of an alliance.
When you see this text, please alter under "change state" the description.
|Heraldic animal / symbol||Flammendes Auge|
|Religion||Veda Ki (Milchismus)|
|Flag (not selectable for world states)|
|Indicators||Neu Xeria||Average state (56)|
|Gross domestic product per capita||7,930 €||5,390 €|
|Annual average of inflation||4.36 %||3.89 %|
|Annual average of population growth||0.22 %||1.11 %|
|Annual average of economy growth||1.40 %||1.71 %|
|Social benefits ratio||22.02 %||16.42 %|
|Public spending ratio||37.85 %||37.85 %|
|Tax rate||36.15 %||31.39 %|
|Debt rate||38.16 %||230.58 %|
|Duration of regency||.|
- Ars Regendi can be found in Facebook too. We'd be glad about many new fans!
- Ayam Aghoul organized a secret conference inNetherworld.
- brainyone10 from Panglipunan initiated the reform Money Reform I.
- TheIntellectual organized a secret conference inEudemia III.
- TheIntellectual from Eudemia III is applying for the alliance Pandora.
- In Eudemia III, ruled by TheIntellectual, the project Große Mauer has been started.
- Regent Kardinalen joined the new world World Sacramento with Hitchenstein.
- TheIntellectual founded the new state Eudemia III.
- jdillard14 from Utilla initiated the reform Pension Reform.
- kurtxxi founded the new state La Union.
- The alliance Triumvirate supports the state Anarkismoville with massive payments.