The affairs of state of Staatos were taken over by the regent Ickebog in Spring 1990. Observers classify the huge state as progressive social liberal party-democracy, known for its high net income and the low crime rate.
Most of the ingenious and reasonable citizens are very happy with the circumstances. They have a reputation to be sportive and fair. Further they enjoy excellent health. Compared with other countries, the most distinctive difference is the Money supply.
Staatos is part of World Canberra and is located in Middle East. The state classified as Superpower is considered as imperialistic and engaged in no trade.
Staatos is not a member of an alliance.
Nach einem blutigen Kampf befreit durch die "Trade Alliance".
|Heraldic animal / symbol||erstochener Löwe|
|Flag (not selectable for world states)|
|Anthem||Lang lebe unser Befreier, die "Trade Alliance"!|
|Indicators||Staatos||Average state (500)|
|Gross domestic product per capita||94,990 €||165,101 €|
|Annual average of inflation||1.90 %||2.15 %|
|Annual average of population growth||0.60 %||1.06 %|
|Annual average of economy growth||1.21 %||2.13 %|
|Social benefits ratio||9.88 %||9.70 %|
|Public spending ratio||53.47 %||30.86 %|
|Tax rate||47.07 %||27.26 %|
|Debt rate||-537.78 %||-124.08 %|
|Duration of regency||.|
- Ars Regendi can be found in Facebook too. We'd be glad about many new fans!
- We welcome the new regent SupremeBunny!
- The regent Limpbiskit from the state Suwasi is addressing the people with a stirring speech.
- The regent redstar82 from SVRD is visiting foreign presidents.
- The regent redstar82 from the state SVRD is going into a convalescent center.
- The regent Limpbiskit from Chestersmill is visiting foreign presidents.
- redstar82 from SVRD initiated the reform Bankreform I.
- Gygax from Luminen initiated the reform Liberalismus.
- The regent Quantimus from the state Quantimus is addressing the people with a stirring speech.
- Allirion from Vespuccien initiated the reform Verwaltungsreform I.
- Baron Steuben from RichmondB initiated the reform Laizismus.