Level of progress (rounded down): 2230
These great projects will astonish the rest of the world. But they are quite expensive. You can change the expenditures each winter in the budget and so influence the duration of the completion. It is not possible to work on more than one project simultaneously. A project begin is seen as a solved task, so other tasks are possible in this quarter, but no reforms or budget changes.
Consider carefully whether the state is really capable of paying the project! The completion can take more time than estimated, but in any case it will be completed.
|Title||Level of progress||Duration||Costs per annum||Status|
|Monument||150||8||1,483.26 Bil. €||possible|
|Great wall||200||20||60.13 Bil. €||possible|
|Nuclear Disarmament||500||6||20.04 Bil. €||possible|
|Atomic bomb||500||14||60.13 Bil. €||done|
|Missiles||540||16||100.22 Bil. €||done|
|Cure for Malaria||600||8||240.53 Bil. €||done|
|Orbital weapons||650||16||140.31 Bil. €||done|
|Personal Rapid Transit||650||60||140.31 Bil. €||done|
|Cure for cancer||900||70||2,004.40 Bil. €||done|
|Space elevator||900||20||80.18 Bil. €||possible|
|Voyage to Mars||950||60||601.32 Bil. €||possible|
|Weather Control||970||30||80.18 Bil. €||done|
|Lunar Colony||1100||70||180.40 Bil. €||done|
|Fusion power||1200||90||160.35 Bil. €||possible|
- New little world feature: Bypass reform blockades! Here!
- New competition: Weakest Indian economy! Here!
- Ars Regendi can be found in Facebook too. We'd be glad about many new fans!
- The regent SuperSchaf from the state Matzenien is addressing the people with a stirring speech.
- SuperSchaf founded the new state Matzenien.
- Vortex from BRDeu initiated the reform Verwaltungsreform I.
- The regent Inea Sonnentanz propagates a new reform in Testistan.
- Inea Sonnentanz from Testistan initiated the reform Laizismus.
- Benmarlen55 from Grafenau initiated the reform Laizismus.
- Benmarlen55 founded the new state Grafenau.
- Connla founded the new state Cononia.
- Widukind from Loeningen initiated the reform Verwaltungsreform I.
- We welcome the new regent Connla!