Level of progress (rounded down): 899
These great projects will astonish the rest of the world. But they are quite expensive. You can change the expenditures each winter in the budget and so influence the duration of the completion. It is not possible to work on more than one project simultaneously. A project begin is seen as a solved task, so other tasks are possible in this quarter, but no reforms or budget changes.
Consider carefully whether the state is really capable of paying the project! The completion can take more time than estimated, but in any case it will be completed.
|Title||Level of progress||Duration||Costs per annum||Status|
|Monument||150||8||559.44 Bil. ||possible|
|Great wall||200||20||22.68 Bil. ||possible|
|Nuclear Disarmament||500||6||7.56 Bil. ||impossible|
|Atomic bomb||500||14||22.68 Bil. ||possible|
|Missiles||540||16||37.80 Bil. ||possible|
|Cure for Malaria||600||8||90.72 Bil. ||under construction|
|Orbital weapons||650||16||52.92 Bil. ||impossible|
|Personal Rapid Transit||650||60||52.92 Bil. ||done|
|Cure for cancer||900||70||756.00 Bil. ||impossible|
|Space elevator||900||20||30.24 Bil. ||impossible|
|Voyage to Mars||950||60||226.80 Bil. ||impossible|
|Weather Control||970||30||30.24 Bil. ||impossible|
|Lunar Colony||1100||70||68.04 Bil. ||impossible|
|Fusion power||1200||90||60.48 Bil. ||impossible|
- New competition: Weakest Indian economy! Here!
- Ars Regendi can be found in Facebook too. We'd be glad about many new fans!
- Arverne founded the new state Sofkoz.
- Arverne from Kolkoz initiated the reform Privatized Healthcare.
- StyrTD changed the declarations of state Unkar.
- StyrTD changed the declarations of state Enderland.
- Saint founded the new state TATOO.
- In Mittelerde II, ruled by Saroman, the project Personal Rapid Transit has been started.
- Saint founded the new state UBUNTU.
- The regent Elemarod from the state Josethal is going into a convalescent center.
- Saroman from Mittelerde II initiated the reform Verwaltungsreform I.
- Oedipus from Anicetus initiated the reform Administration Reform .