The affairs of state of Vannord, formerly USA, were taken over by the regent in Winter 1990. Observers classify the huge state as progressive social liberal party-democracy, known for its high net income and the low crime rate.
Most of the highly intelligent and reasonable citizens are very happy with the circumstances. They have the reputation to be sportive and self-confident and enjoy an outstanding infrastructure. The biggest difference to other countries lies in the range of Capital.
Vannord is not a member of an alliance.
New birth, inexperienced, and wacko, I don't have a clue at all
|Heraldic animal / symbol||Snake|
|Flag (not selectable for world states)|
|Anthem||Birth of Razgriz|
|Indicators||Vannord||Average state (576)|
|Gross domestic product per capita||35,542 €||107,022,791 €|
|Annual average of inflation||0.81 %||2.07 %|
|Annual average of population growth||0.72 %||0.97 %|
|Annual average of economy growth||0.70 %||2.17 %|
|Social benefits ratio||16.22 %||9.19 %|
|Public spending ratio||55.38 %||30.02 %|
|Tax rate||41.46 %||27.93 %|
|Duration of regency||.|
- Compensation for server problems, competition about next task, second English speaking world and more: Here!
- Ars Regendi can be found in Facebook too. We'd be glad about many new fans!
- The regent kingbenjamin from Gonawhoreia is visiting foreign presidents.
- The regent kingbenjamin from the state Gonawhoreia is addressing the people with a stirring speech.
- The alliance Vereinigte Reichslande supports the state NeoIrania with massive payments.
- In Satrapien, ruled by TheLastShah, the project Große Mauer has been started.
- The alliance NYSE Euronext supports the state SANIA II with massive payments.
- spitefire from Creeping Doom initiated the reform Laicism.
- In Chanada, ruled by chad7405, the project Voyage to Mars has been started.
- The regent Malone from the state Morethanever is going into a convalescent center.
- Malone from Morethanever initiated the reform Pazifismus.
- The regent Malone propagates a new reform in Morethanever.