Level of progress (rounded down): 1193
These great projects will astonish the rest of the world. But they are quite expensive. You can change the expenditures each winter in the budget and so influence the duration of the completion. It is not possible to work on more than one project simultaneously. A project begin is seen as a solved task, so other tasks are possible in this quarter, but no reforms or budget changes.
Consider carefully whether the state is really capable of paying the project! The completion can take more time than estimated, but in any case it will be completed.
|Title||Level of progress||Duration||Costs per annum||Status|
|Monument||150||8||772.86 Bil. €||possible|
|Great wall||200||20||31.33 Bil. €||possible|
|Nuclear Disarmament||500||6||10.44 Bil. €||impossible|
|Atomic bomb||500||14||31.33 Bil. €||possible|
|Missiles||540||16||52.22 Bil. €||possible|
|Cure for Malaria||600||8||125.33 Bil. €||possible|
|Orbital weapons||650||16||73.11 Bil. €||impossible|
|Personal Rapid Transit||650||60||73.11 Bil. €||possible|
|Geothermal Energy||780||35||146.22 Bil. €||possible|
|Cure for cancer||900||70||1,044.40 Bil. €||possible|
|Space elevator||900||20||41.78 Bil. €||possible|
|Voyage to Mars||950||60||313.32 Bil. €||impossible|
|Weather Control||970||30||41.78 Bil. €||possible|
|Lunar Colony||1100||70||94.00 Bil. €||impossible|
|Fusion power||1200||90||83.55 Bil. €||impossible|
- Ars Regendi can be found in Facebook too. We'd be glad about many new fans!
- The regent adder changed the budget in Imperiania.
- The regent adder changed the budget in Felis Felida.
- The regent adder changed the budget in Holsteinsued.
- The regent eek changed the budget in Flai.
- The regent Rusal changed the budget in Hostana.
- The regent linkeantwort changed the budget in Bunterepublik.
- The regent lordsirsugar changed the budget in Grandecolombia.
- The regent Killana Kalita changed the budget in Kwamien.
- The regent Bekascho changed the budget in Bekatopia.
- The regent Jfthauvrtte from Uscan is visiting foreign presidents.