Level of progress (rounded down): 1193
These great projects will astonish the rest of the world. But they are quite expensive. You can change the expenditures each winter in the budget and so influence the duration of the completion. It is not possible to work on more than one project simultaneously. A project begin is seen as a solved task, so other tasks are possible in this quarter, but no reforms or budget changes.
Consider carefully whether the state is really capable of paying the project! The completion can take more time than estimated, but in any case it will be completed.
|Title||Level of progress||Duration||Costs per annum||Status|
|Monument||150||8||772.86 Bil. ||possible|
|Great wall||200||20||31.33 Bil. ||possible|
|Nuclear Disarmament||500||6||10.44 Bil. ||impossible|
|Atomic bomb||500||14||31.33 Bil. ||possible|
|Missiles||540||16||52.22 Bil. ||possible|
|Cure for Malaria||600||8||125.33 Bil. ||possible|
|Orbital weapons||650||16||73.11 Bil. ||impossible|
|Personal Rapid Transit||650||60||73.11 Bil. ||possible|
|Cure for cancer||900||70||1,044.40 Bil. ||possible|
|Space elevator||900||20||41.78 Bil. ||possible|
|Voyage to Mars||950||60||313.32 Bil. ||impossible|
|Weather Control||970||30||41.78 Bil. ||possible|
|Lunar Colony||1100||70||94.00 Bil. ||impossible|
|Fusion power||1200||90||83.55 Bil. ||impossible|
- Ars Regendi can be found in Facebook too. We'd be glad about many new fans!
- MarcBlood from Dixie South initiated the reform Verwaltungsreform I.
- The regent adamsmith from the state Napierland is addressing the people with a stirring speech.
- idpro83 founded the new state P2X3YZ.
- idpro83 from Liberitius initiated the reform Laizismus.
- pamenion from Ostarichi initiated the reform Steuerreform I.
- Chickengourmet1 from Mereda initiated the reform Laizismus.
- Chickengourmet1 organized a secret conference inMereda.
- The alliance True Way supports the state Sisao with massive payments.
- ciech from Sisao initiated the reform Monarchy.
- Ramos from Mittelafrika initiated the reform Steuerreform I.