The affairs of state of Seventy Nine, formerly Russia, were taken over by the regent ystradband in Autumn 1990. Observers classify the big state as progressive social liberal party-democracy, known for its high net income and the high corruption.
Most of the ingenious and reasonable citizens are very happy with the circumstances. They have the reputation to be sportive and fair and enjoy excellent health. The biggest difference to other countries lies in the range of Stock index.
Seventy Nine is not a member of an alliance.
|Heraldic animal / symbol|
|Flag (not selectable for world states)|
|Anthem||When One made love to Zero, spheres embraced their arches and prime numbers caught their breath.|
|Indicators||Seventy Nine||Average state (8)|
|Gross domestic product per capita||461,165 €||195,062 €|
|Annual average of inflation||3.70 %||3.26 %|
|Annual average of population growth||0.01 %||0.65 %|
|Annual average of economy growth||1.27 %||1.27 %|
|Social benefits ratio||6.02 %||13.58 %|
|Public spending ratio||43.21 %||46.77 %|
|Tax rate||34.05 %||41.38 %|
|Debt rate||-325.78 %||-9.40 %|
|Duration of regency||.|
- New competition: Weakest Indian economy! Here!
- Ars Regendi can be found in Facebook too. We'd be glad about many new fans!
- The regent bombuscrassus from Great Thuringia is visiting foreign presidents.
- The regent bombuscrassus from the state Great Thuringia is addressing the people with a stirring speech.
- The regent bombuscrassus from Thuringiae is visiting foreign presidents.
- The regent bombuscrassus from the state Thuringiae is addressing the people with a stirring speech.
- The regent bombuscrassus propagates a new reform in Thuringiae.
- bombuscrassus from Thuringiae initiated the reform Verwaltungsreform I.
- The regent Chajovits from the state Mighty is going into a convalescent center.
- MaximusWahnsinn from Anti Island initiated the reform Freigeld.
- Chajovits from JLand initiated the reform Verwaltungsreform I.
- The regent Gino87j from the state Atlantic Power is going into a convalescent center.