Level of progress (rounded down): 1667
These great projects will astonish the rest of the world. But they are quite expensive. You can change the expenditures each winter in the budget and so influence the duration of the completion. It is not possible to work on more than one project simultaneously. A project begin is seen as a solved task, so other tasks are possible in this quarter, but no reforms or budget changes.
Consider carefully whether the state is really capable of paying the project! The completion can take more time than estimated, but in any case it will be completed.
|Title||Level of progress||Duration||Costs per annum||Status|
|Monument||150||8||3,128.42 Bil. €||possible|
|Great wall||200||20||126.83 Bil. €||possible|
|Nuclear Disarmament||500||6||42.28 Bil. €||impossible|
|Atomic bomb||500||14||126.83 Bil. €||possible|
|Missiles||540||16||211.38 Bil. €||done|
|Cure for Malaria||600||8||507.31 Bil. €||possible|
|Orbital weapons||650||16||295.93 Bil. €||possible|
|Personal Rapid Transit||650||60||295.93 Bil. €||done|
|Cure for cancer||900||70||4,227.60 Bil. €||possible|
|Space elevator||900||20||169.10 Bil. €||possible|
|Voyage to Mars||950||60||1,268.28 Bil. €||possible|
|Weather Control||970||30||169.10 Bil. €||possible|
|Lunar Colony||1100||70||380.48 Bil. €||possible|
|Fusion power||1200||90||338.21 Bil. €||possible|
- Ars Regendi can be found in Facebook too. We'd be glad about many new fans!
- In Preussen123, ruled by mikekelly, the project Atombombe has been started.
- mikekelly founded the new state Preussen123.
- The regent kraftwerkh from the state Mondaeno is going into a convalescent center.
- We welcome the new regent mikekelly!
- In InvestHere, ruled by chad7405, the project Monument has been started.
- In Hinduland, ruled by Palomer, the project Cure for Malaria has been started.
- Palomer founded the new state Hinduland.
- In Pflaumlochland, ruled by OpaAlamo, the project Weltraumlift has been started.
- In Ortodoxia, ruled by Brunei, the project Cure for Malaria has been started.
- ULFBERHT from MuTsaang initiated the reform Laicism.