Level of progress (rounded down): 1667
These great projects will astonish the rest of the world. But they are quite expensive. You can change the expenditures each winter in the budget and so influence the duration of the completion. It is not possible to work on more than one project simultaneously. A project begin is seen as a solved task, so other tasks are possible in this quarter, but no reforms or budget changes.
Consider carefully whether the state is really capable of paying the project! The completion can take more time than estimated, but in any case it will be completed.
|Title||Level of progress||Duration||Costs per annum||Status|
|Monument||150||8||3,128.42 Bil. €||possible|
|Great wall||200||20||126.83 Bil. €||possible|
|Nuclear Disarmament||500||6||42.28 Bil. €||impossible|
|Atomic bomb||500||14||126.83 Bil. €||possible|
|Missiles||540||16||211.38 Bil. €||done|
|Cure for Malaria||600||8||507.31 Bil. €||possible|
|Orbital weapons||650||16||295.93 Bil. €||possible|
|Personal Rapid Transit||650||60||295.93 Bil. €||done|
|Cure for cancer||900||70||4,227.60 Bil. €||possible|
|Space elevator||900||20||169.10 Bil. €||possible|
|Voyage to Mars||950||60||1,268.28 Bil. €||possible|
|Weather Control||970||30||169.10 Bil. €||possible|
|Lunar Colony||1100||70||380.48 Bil. €||possible|
|Fusion power||1200||90||338.21 Bil. €||possible|
- Ars Regendi can be found in Facebook too. We'd be glad about many new fans!
- lxweba changed the declarations of state Alsergrund.
- lxweba founded the new state Alsergrund.
- We welcome the new regent lxweba!
- manumarc from Neugilesien initiated the reform Geldreform I.
- The regent manumarc propagates a new reform in Neugilesien.
- The regent KoenigFAB from the state Infernalis is addressing the people with a stirring speech.
- Flinx from Subkontinenta initiated the reform Geldreform I.
- The regent KoenigFAB from Infernalis is visiting foreign presidents.
- KoenigFAB from Infernalis initiated the reform Verwaltungsreform I.
- The regent Pepi mom from the state Sao Paulo is addressing the people with a stirring speech.