Level of progress (rounded down): 1225
These great projects will astonish the rest of the world. But they are quite expensive. You can change the expenditures each winter in the budget and so influence the duration of the completion. It is not possible to work on more than one project simultaneously. A project begin is seen as a solved task, so other tasks are possible in this quarter, but no reforms or budget changes.
Consider carefully whether the state is really capable of paying the project! The completion can take more time than estimated, but in any case it will be completed.
|Title||Level of progress||Duration||Costs per annum||Status|
|Monument||150||8||739.11 Bil. €||possible|
|Great wall||200||20||29.96 Bil. €||possible|
|Nuclear Disarmament||500||6||9.99 Bil. €||impossible|
|Atomic bomb||500||14||29.96 Bil. €||possible|
|Missiles||540||16||49.94 Bil. €||done|
|Cure for Malaria||600||8||119.86 Bil. €||possible|
|Orbital weapons||650||16||69.92 Bil. €||possible|
|Personal Rapid Transit||650||60||69.92 Bil. €||done|
|Geothermal Energy||780||35||139.83 Bil. €||possible|
|Cure for cancer||900||70||998.80 Bil. €||possible|
|Space elevator||900||20||39.95 Bil. €||possible|
|Voyage to Mars||950||60||299.64 Bil. €||possible|
|Weather Control||970||30||39.95 Bil. €||possible|
|Lunar Colony||1100||70||89.89 Bil. €||possible|
|Fusion power||1200||90||79.90 Bil. €||possible|
- Ars Regendi can be found in Facebook too. We'd be glad about many new fans!
- Gaddafi95 organized a secret conference inBreakdawn.
- periklis2705 organized a secret conference inCUSA.
- Rudolf1821 from Dschibouti initiated the reform Laizismus.
- Regent georgecemp joined the new world World Krakow with New Americania.
- The regent Gaddafi95 changed the budget in Breakdawn.
- Gaddafi95 from Breakdawn initiated the reform Militarismus.
- georgecemp founded the new state New Americania.
- Gaddafi95 from Breakdawn initiated the reform Gesundheitsreform II.
- Gawith from Nova Bavaria initiated the reform Geldreform I.
- Screrex from Wotania initiated the reform Arbeitsmarktreform I.