The affairs of state of † Windesheim, formerly Germany, were taken over by the regent Gilles in Spring 1990. Observers classify the big state as progressive social liberal party-democracy, known for its high net income and the low crime rate.
Most of the ingenious and egalitarian citizens are happy with the circumstances. They have a reputation to be hedonistic and fair. Further they enjoy an outstanding infrastructure. Compared with other countries, the most distinctive difference is the National debt.
† Windesheim is not a member of an alliance.
When you see this text, please alter under "change state" the description.
|Heraldic animal / symbol||Löwe|
|Flag (not selectable for world states)|
|Indicators||† Windesheim||Average state (1039)|
|Gross domestic product per capita||158,518 €||199,424 €|
|Annual average of inflation||2.23 %||2.24 %|
|Annual average of population growth||1.08 %||0.79 %|
|Annual average of economy growth||2.46 %||2.15 %|
|Social benefits ratio||4.93 %||9.72 %|
|Public spending ratio||23.39 %||34.19 %|
|Tax rate||19.87 %||31.93 %|
|Debt rate||-726.23 %||-95.11 %|
|Duration of regency||.|
- Ars Regendi can be found in Facebook too. We'd be glad about many new fans!
- The regent Thinking Jimmy changed the budget in Trollie.
- In Sueben, ruled by FUnderwood, the project Personal Rapid Transit has been started.
- The regent Thinking Jimmy changed the budget in Schweinchen.
- FUnderwood organized a secret conference inQuesada.
- The regent Ich 997 changed the budget in Aulendorf.
- The regent Ich 997 changed the budget in Bad Waldsee.
- The regent Xenophilia from the state New Valyria is addressing the people with a stirring speech.
- FUnderwood founded the new state Quesada.
- The regent Planer changed the budget in Plan N.
- The regent Planer changed the budget in Plan A.