Level of progress (rounded down): 1676
These great projects will astonish the rest of the world. But they are quite expensive. You can change the expenditures each winter in the budget and so influence the duration of the completion. It is not possible to work on more than one project simultaneously. A project begin is seen as a solved task, so other tasks are possible in this quarter, but no reforms or budget changes.
Consider carefully whether the state is really capable of paying the project! The completion can take more time than estimated, but in any case it will be completed.
|Title||Level of progress||Duration||Costs per annum||Status|
|Monument||150||8||1,091.06 Bil. €||possible|
|Great wall||200||20||44.23 Bil. €||possible|
|Nuclear Disarmament||500||6||14.74 Bil. €||impossible|
|Atomic bomb||500||14||44.23 Bil. €||possible|
|Missiles||540||16||73.72 Bil. €||possible|
|Cure for Malaria||600||8||176.93 Bil. €||possible|
|Orbital weapons||650||16||103.21 Bil. €||impossible|
|Personal Rapid Transit||650||60||103.21 Bil. €||done|
|Cure for cancer||900||70||1,474.40 Bil. €||possible|
|Space elevator||900||20||58.98 Bil. €||done|
|Voyage to Mars||950||60||442.32 Bil. €||impossible|
|Weather Control||970||30||58.98 Bil. €||done|
|Lunar Colony||1100||70||132.70 Bil. €||impossible|
|Fusion power||1200||90||117.95 Bil. €||under construction|
- Ars Regendi can be found in Facebook too. We'd be glad about many new fans!
- The regent ForceField changed the budget in Kagef.
- manumarc founded the new state Fuchsland.
- The regent abba91 changed the budget in DNALSSUR.
- The regent Vicente Bueno changed the budget in Puerto Libertad.
- The regent Oktavian changed the budget in Skirenia.
- The regent Obi Wan Kenobi from Alderaan 2 is visiting foreign presidents.
- In Rossen, ruled by Ross-Lloyd, the project Personal Rapid Transit has been started.
- The regent Antikerrene changed the budget in Essen2.
- The regent Planer from the state Plan K is going into a convalescent center.
- The regent Antikerrene changed the budget in Wehnrath.