Level of progress (rounded down): 1971
These great projects will astonish the rest of the world. But they are quite expensive. You can change the expenditures each winter in the budget and so influence the duration of the completion. It is not possible to work on more than one project simultaneously. A project begin is seen as a solved task, so other tasks are possible in this quarter, but no reforms or budget changes.
Consider carefully whether the state is really capable of paying the project! The completion can take more time than estimated, but in any case it will be completed.
|Title||Level of progress||Duration||Costs per annum||Status|
|Monument||150||8||954.60 Bil. €||possible|
|Great wall||200||20||38.70 Bil. €||possible|
|Nuclear Disarmament||500||6||12.90 Bil. €||impossible|
|Atomic bomb||500||14||38.70 Bil. €||possible|
|Missiles||540||16||64.50 Bil. €||possible|
|Cure for Malaria||600||8||154.80 Bil. €||possible|
|Orbital weapons||650||16||90.30 Bil. €||impossible|
|Personal Rapid Transit||650||60||90.30 Bil. €||done|
|Cure for cancer||900||70||1,290.00 Bil. €||done|
|Space elevator||900||20||51.60 Bil. €||possible|
|Voyage to Mars||950||60||387.00 Bil. €||impossible|
|Weather Control||970||30||51.60 Bil. €||possible|
|Lunar Colony||1100||70||116.10 Bil. €||impossible|
|Fusion power||1200||90||103.20 Bil. €||under construction|
- Competition: Weakest Indian economy! Here!
- Ars Regendi can be found in Facebook too. We'd be glad about many new fans!
- The regent gologold changed the budget in Ogmettek.
- The regent Dr. Pwnguin changed the budget in Rakis.
- The regent Zeahil changed the budget in Tyzarth.
- The regent lachfrosch changed the budget in Macajata.
- The regent lachfrosch changed the budget in Schwobalaendle.
- The regent shanewey changed the budget in Eseont.
- The regent Suppenwolf changed the budget in Elefantenherde.
- The regent Wizard Academic changed the budget in Josephia.
- The regent Suppenwolf changed the budget in Wolfsrudel.
- The regent RinNatsume changed the budget in Tanzhiye II.