Level of progress (rounded down): 1070
These great projects will astonish the rest of the world. But they are quite expensive. You can change the expenditures each winter in the budget and so influence the duration of the completion. It is not possible to work on more than one project simultaneously. A project begin is seen as a solved task, so other tasks are possible in this quarter, but no reforms or budget changes.
Consider carefully whether the state is really capable of paying the project! The completion can take more time than estimated, but in any case it will be completed.
|Title||Level of progress||Duration||Costs per annum||Status|
|Monument||150||8||464.13 Bil. €||possible|
|Great wall||200||20||18.82 Bil. €||possible|
|Nuclear Disarmament||500||6||6.27 Bil. €||impossible|
|Atomic bomb||500||14||18.82 Bil. €||possible|
|Missiles||540||16||31.36 Bil. €||possible|
|Cure for Malaria||600||8||75.26 Bil. €||possible|
|Orbital weapons||650||16||43.90 Bil. €||impossible|
|Personal Rapid Transit||650||60||43.90 Bil. €||possible|
|Cure for cancer||900||70||627.20 Bil. €||possible|
|Space elevator||900||20||25.09 Bil. €||possible|
|Voyage to Mars||950||60||188.16 Bil. €||impossible|
|Weather Control||970||30||25.09 Bil. €||possible|
|Lunar Colony||1100||70||56.45 Bil. €||impossible|
|Fusion power||1200||90||50.18 Bil. €||impossible|
- Ars Regendi can be found in Facebook too. We'd be glad about many new fans!
- In Ofallthegaul, ruled by billbatard, the project Personal Rapid Transit has been started.
- In Spassland , ruled by mitspass, the project Raketen has been started.
- In East Samaria, ruled by MarxPeterson, the project Personal Rapid Transit has been started.
- In Malayuria, ruled by ongkateng, the project Cure for Malaria has been started.
- Blue Wizard from Websterland initiated the reform Bank Reform I.
- fg2048 from Neptunien initiated the reform Grundeinkommen I.
- The regent Blue Wizard from Sacraland made a trade treaty with Sepp.
- ongkateng founded the new state Malayuria.
- In kento, ruled by trace5, the project Personal Rapid Transit has been started.
- We welcome the new regent ongkateng!