Level of progress (rounded down): 1070
These great projects will astonish the rest of the world. But they are quite expensive. You can change the expenditures each winter in the budget and so influence the duration of the completion. It is not possible to work on more than one project simultaneously. A project begin is seen as a solved task, so other tasks are possible in this quarter, but no reforms or budget changes.
Consider carefully whether the state is really capable of paying the project! The completion can take more time than estimated, but in any case it will be completed.
|Title||Level of progress||Duration||Costs per annum||Status|
|Monument||150||8||464.13 Bil. €||possible|
|Great wall||200||20||18.82 Bil. €||possible|
|Nuclear Disarmament||500||6||6.27 Bil. €||impossible|
|Atomic bomb||500||14||18.82 Bil. €||possible|
|Missiles||540||16||31.36 Bil. €||possible|
|Cure for Malaria||600||8||75.26 Bil. €||possible|
|Orbital weapons||650||16||43.90 Bil. €||impossible|
|Personal Rapid Transit||650||60||43.90 Bil. €||possible|
|Geothermal Energy||780||35||87.81 Bil. €||possible|
|Cure for cancer||900||70||627.20 Bil. €||possible|
|Space elevator||900||20||25.09 Bil. €||possible|
|Voyage to Mars||950||60||188.16 Bil. €||impossible|
|Weather Control||970||30||25.09 Bil. €||possible|
|Lunar Colony||1100||70||56.45 Bil. €||impossible|
|Fusion power||1200||90||50.18 Bil. €||impossible|
- Ars Regendi can be found in Facebook too. We'd be glad about many new fans!
- The regent leo1997 changed the budget in Amerika 2.
- The regent Poyota changed the budget in Platypus.
- The regent leo1997 changed the budget in Deutschland 2.
- The regent Torgai changed the budget in Rivare.
- The regent Flepstep changed the budget in Unesien.
- In Albania1, ruled by Jamie91, the project Personal Rapid Transit has been started.
- The regent Vanir changed the budget in LukasCity.
- The regent Jamie91 propagates a new reform in Albania1.
- The regent Jamie91 changed the budget in TR1920.
- The regent Poyota changed the budget in Poyota Saxonia.