The affairs of state of Haupitz, formerly Germany, were taken over by the regent Haupit in Autumn 1990. Observers classify the big state as progressive social liberal party-democracy, known for its high net income and the low crime rate.
Most of the ingenious and reasonable citizens are very happy with the circumstances. They have the reputation to be hedonistic and fair and enjoy excellent health. The biggest difference to other countries lies in the range of Stock index.
Haupitz is not a member of an alliance.
When you see this text, please alter under "change state" the description.
|Heraldic animal / symbol||Löwe|
|Flag (not selectable for world states)|
|Indicators||Haupitz||Average state (576)|
|Gross domestic product per capita||120,767 €||178,813 €|
|Annual average of inflation||1.82 %||2.12 %|
|Annual average of population growth||0.71 %||0.78 %|
|Annual average of economy growth||1.82 %||2.05 %|
|Social benefits ratio||8.22 %||9.27 %|
|Public spending ratio||30.56 %||35.04 %|
|Tax rate||30.95 %||31.78 %|
|Debt rate||-200.24 %||-62.18 %|
|Duration of regency||.|
- Competition: Weakest Indian economy! Here!
- Ars Regendi can be found in Facebook too. We'd be glad about many new fans!
- The regent thechurchchurch from the state Grimely is going into a convalescent center.
- We welcome the new regent mikedd!
- Michael Jones founded the new state Free Country.
- We welcome the new regent Michael Jones!
- The alliance TUSOM supports the state Lohnmark with massive payments.
- In Stromark, ruled by Helsworth, the project Personal Rapid Transit has been started.
- TheDevilGamer from Kyrat is applying for the alliance AIN.
- Helsworth founded the new state Stromark.
- LeoBay rated state Kyrat in World Marseille.
- LeoBay rated state Kurdan in World Marseille.