The affairs of state of Haupitz, formerly Germany, were taken over by the regent Haupit in Autumn 1990. Observers classify the big state as progressive social liberal party-democracy, known for its high net income and the low crime rate.
Most of the ingenious and reasonable citizens are very happy with the circumstances. They have a reputation to be hedonistic and fair. Further they enjoy excellent health. Compared with other countries, the most distinctive difference is the Money supply.
Haupitz is not a member of an alliance.
When you see this text, please alter under "change state" the description.
|Heraldic animal / symbol||Löwe|
|Flag (not selectable for world states)|
|Indicators|| Haupitz||Average state (752)|
|Gross domestic product per capita||120,767 €||215,977 €|
|Annual average of inflation||1.82 %||2.25 %|
|Annual average of population growth||0.71 %||0.83 %|
|Annual average of economy growth||1.82 %||2.13 %|
|Social benefits ratio||8.22 %||9.64 %|
|Public spending ratio||30.56 %||34.52 %|
|Tax rate||30.95 %||31.53 %|
|Debt rate||-200.24 %||-51.66 %|
|Duration of regency||.|
- Ars Regendi can be found in Facebook too. We'd be glad about many new fans!
- Metalsie from Ancapistan initiated the reform Labor Market Reform.
- The regent Devania changed the budget in Heshatsix.
- The regent Josef Stalin changed the budget in Osttomanien.
- The regent Horst Heesofer changed the budget in Ostheim.
- Horst Heesofer from Republik Iran initiated the reform Justizreform.
- The regent Fritter96 changed the budget in Saxonnia.
- Blondin from Rotschland initiated the reform Steuerreform I.
- The regent Lukatz changed the budget in Namrisi.
- The regent AutopilotE changed the budget in Neuwostol.
- The regent Lukatz changed the budget in El Columbie.