The affairs of state of New Horizon, formerly Germany, were taken over by the regent SiLeNc3r in Autumn 1990. Observers classify the big state as progressive social liberal party-democracy, known for its high net income and the low crime rate.
Most of the ingenious and reasonable citizens are rather nerved with the circumstances. They have a reputation to be hedonistic and fair. Further they enjoy an outstanding infrastructure. Compared with other countries, the most distinctive difference is the Money supply.
New Horizon is not a member of an alliance.
When you see this text, please alter under "change state" the description.
|Heraldic animal / symbol||Löwe|
|Capital city||New Amsterdam|
|Flag (not selectable for world states)|
|Indicators||New Horizon||Average state (2012)|
|Gross domestic product per capita||323,344 €||132,329 €|
|Annual average of inflation||3.90 %||2.16 %|
|Annual average of population growth||0.92 %||0.53 %|
|Annual average of economy growth||3.15 %||2.17 %|
|Social benefits ratio||4.95 %||10.25 %|
|Public spending ratio||30.97 %||34.71 %|
|Tax rate||31.95 %||33.67 %|
|Debt rate||-335.73 %||-152.37 %|
|Duration of regency||.|
- Ars Regendi can be found in Facebook too. We'd be glad about many new fans!
- Ernesto32 from Fensalir initiated the reform Verwaltungsreform I.
- The regent RÃ¶dler from the state Freiheitien is going into a convalescent center.
- The regent RÃ¶dler from the state Freiheitien is addressing the people with a stirring speech.
- In KingdomAlbion, ruled by MasterCromwell, the project Space elevator has been started.
- The regent MasterCromwell from the state KingdomAlbion is going into a convalescent center.
- The regent gixa1992 from the state Euxeinos Pontos is going into a convalescent center.
- In Timbuktu, ruled by Archol, the project Mondkolonie has been started.
- In Alohaha, ruled by Jakeirt, the project Monument has been started.
- Jakeirt from Alohaha initiated the reform Administration Reform .
- The regent Dr.Z from the state GB and Ireland is going into a convalescent center.