Level of progress (rounded down): 1722
These great projects will astonish the rest of the world. But they are quite expensive. You can change the expenditures each winter in the budget and so influence the duration of the completion. It is not possible to work on more than one project simultaneously. A project begin is seen as a solved task, so other tasks are possible in this quarter, but no reforms or budget changes.
Consider carefully whether the state is really capable of paying the project! The completion can take more time than estimated, but in any case it will be completed.
|Title||Level of progress||Duration||Costs per annum||Status|
|Monument||150||8||943.35 Bil. €||possible|
|Great wall||200||20||38.24 Bil. €||possible|
|Nuclear Disarmament||500||6||12.75 Bil. €||impossible|
|Atomic bomb||500||14||38.24 Bil. €||possible|
|Missiles||540||16||63.74 Bil. €||possible|
|Cure for Malaria||600||8||152.98 Bil. €||done|
|Orbital weapons||650||16||89.24 Bil. €||impossible|
|Personal Rapid Transit||650||60||89.24 Bil. €||done|
|Geothermal Energy||780||35||178.47 Bil. €||possible|
|Cure for cancer||900||70||1,274.80 Bil. €||possible|
|Space elevator||900||20||50.99 Bil. €||possible|
|Voyage to Mars||950||60||382.44 Bil. €||impossible|
|Weather Control||970||30||50.99 Bil. €||possible|
|Lunar Colony||1100||70||114.73 Bil. €||impossible|
|Fusion power||1200||90||101.98 Bil. €||done|
- Ars Regendi can be found in Facebook too. We'd be glad about many new fans!
- The alliance GreenysBuendnis supports the state Irran with massive payments.
- The regent CrassusVampus changed the budget in Zauberwald.
- The regent CrassusVampus changed the budget in Maxtasien.
- The regent Rotbart changed the budget in US of Liberty.
- The regent LordPanne changed the budget in Terra.
- The regent LordPanne changed the budget in Kolimotra.
- The regent Allirion changed the budget in Gera.
- The regent Rotbart changed the budget in Freie Laeander .
- The regent xHaetex changed the budget in Sunshine State.
- Evinco from New Hanseatic initiated the reform Laicism.