Level of progress (rounded down): 1722
These great projects will astonish the rest of the world. But they are quite expensive. You can change the expenditures each winter in the budget and so influence the duration of the completion. It is not possible to work on more than one project simultaneously. A project begin is seen as a solved task, so other tasks are possible in this quarter, but no reforms or budget changes.
Consider carefully whether the state is really capable of paying the project! The completion can take more time than estimated, but in any case it will be completed.
|Title||Level of progress||Duration||Costs per annum||Status|
|Monument||150||8||943.35 Bil. €||possible|
|Great wall||200||20||38.24 Bil. €||possible|
|Nuclear Disarmament||500||6||12.75 Bil. €||impossible|
|Atomic bomb||500||14||38.24 Bil. €||possible|
|Missiles||540||16||63.74 Bil. €||possible|
|Cure for Malaria||600||8||152.98 Bil. €||done|
|Orbital weapons||650||16||89.24 Bil. €||impossible|
|Personal Rapid Transit||650||60||89.24 Bil. €||done|
|Cure for cancer||900||70||1,274.80 Bil. €||possible|
|Space elevator||900||20||50.99 Bil. €||possible|
|Voyage to Mars||950||60||382.44 Bil. €||impossible|
|Weather Control||970||30||50.99 Bil. €||possible|
|Lunar Colony||1100||70||114.73 Bil. €||impossible|
|Fusion power||1200||90||101.98 Bil. €||done|
- Competition: Weakest Indian economy! Here!
- Ars Regendi can be found in Facebook too. We'd be glad about many new fans!
- Dream Factory from Futurezone III initiated the reform Laizismus.
- The regent saob from the state slowenias is going into a convalescent center.
- We welcome the new regent macedonia1!
- Regent atared joined World Sacramento with NCR2.
- atared founded the new state NCR2.
- SEL from Frankenbund initiated the reform Verwaltungsreform I.
- teckghee1990 from teck4 initiated the reform Laicism.
- In Ethania, ruled by Lward16, the project Missiles has been started.
- teckghee1990 from teck3 initiated the reform Privatized health care.
- Titian from W 90 - CS 16 initiated the reform Gesundheitsreform I.