Level of progress (rounded down): 1722
These great projects will astonish the rest of the world. But they are quite expensive. You can change the expenditures each winter in the budget and so influence the duration of the completion. It is not possible to work on more than one project simultaneously. A project begin is seen as a solved task, so other tasks are possible in this quarter, but no reforms or budget changes.
Consider carefully whether the state is really capable of paying the project! The completion can take more time than estimated, but in any case it will be completed.
|Title||Level of progress||Duration||Costs per annum||Status|
|Monument||150||8||943.35 Bil. €||possible|
|Great wall||200||20||38.24 Bil. €||possible|
|Nuclear Disarmament||500||6||12.75 Bil. €||impossible|
|Atomic bomb||500||14||38.24 Bil. €||possible|
|Missiles||540||16||63.74 Bil. €||possible|
|Cure for Malaria||600||8||152.98 Bil. €||done|
|Orbital weapons||650||16||89.24 Bil. €||impossible|
|Personal Rapid Transit||650||60||89.24 Bil. €||done|
|Cure for cancer||900||70||1,274.80 Bil. €||possible|
|Space elevator||900||20||50.99 Bil. €||possible|
|Voyage to Mars||950||60||382.44 Bil. €||impossible|
|Weather Control||970||30||50.99 Bil. €||possible|
|Lunar Colony||1100||70||114.73 Bil. €||impossible|
|Fusion power||1200||90||101.98 Bil. €||done|
- Competition: Weakest Indian economy! Here!
- Ars Regendi can be found in Facebook too. We'd be glad about many new fans!
- Ardar from Vardus initiated the reform Laicism.
- Regent saob joined World Sacramento with Berglande.
- Lord Weasel from Duckingolograph initiated the reform Laicism.
- In Iowa State, ruled by mlewis388, the project Personal Rapid Transit has been started.
- Burkean changed the declarations of state Clarity.
- saob founded the new state Berglande.
- The regent Kleptomane changed the budget in Kalamares.
- The regent Kleptomane changed the budget in Blubbb.
- Kapitalhai7389 from Liberius initiated the reform Verwaltungsreform I.
- The regent Kleptomane changed the budget in Negera.