Level of progress (rounded down): 1228
These great projects will astonish the rest of the world. But they are quite expensive. You can change the expenditures each winter in the budget and so influence the duration of the completion. It is not possible to work on more than one project simultaneously. A project begin is seen as a solved task, so other tasks are possible in this quarter, but no reforms or budget changes.
Consider carefully whether the state is really capable of paying the project! The completion can take more time than estimated, but in any case it will be completed.
|Title||Level of progress||Duration||Costs per annum||Status|
|Monument||150||8||589.34 Bil. ||possible|
|Great wall||200||20||23.89 Bil. ||possible|
|Nuclear Disarmament||500||6||7.96 Bil. ||impossible|
|Atomic bomb||500||14||23.89 Bil. ||possible|
|Missiles||540||16||39.82 Bil. ||possible|
|Cure for Malaria||600||8||95.57 Bil. ||possible|
|Orbital weapons||650||16||55.75 Bil. ||impossible|
|Personal Rapid Transit||650||60||55.75 Bil. ||under construction|
|Cure for cancer||900||70||796.40 Bil. ||done|
|Space elevator||900||20||31.86 Bil. ||possible|
|Voyage to Mars||950||60||238.92 Bil. ||impossible|
|Weather Control||970||30||31.86 Bil. ||possible|
|Lunar Colony||1100||70||71.68 Bil. ||impossible|
|Fusion power||1200||90||63.71 Bil. ||possible|
- Ars Regendi can be found in Facebook too. We'd be glad about many new fans!
- The regent CaiusFilimonG propagates a new reform in CaiusFilimonG.
- We welcome the new regent dodocelia!
- The state Green Community left the alliance Evolution.
- User-1997 changed the declarations of state Supermacht.
- The regent 888okb changed the budget in Luminia.
- The regent Kosmos from the state Zappadak is going into a convalescent center.
- In Zappadak, ruled by Kosmos, the project Wetterkontrolle has been started.
- adamsmith from Napierland initiated the reform Laicism.
- The regent Zavea from the state Swashtika is addressing the people with a stirring speech.
- The regent Zavea propagates a new reform in Swashtika.