Level of progress (rounded down): 1228
These great projects will astonish the rest of the world. But they are quite expensive. You can change the expenditures each winter in the budget and so influence the duration of the completion. It is not possible to work on more than one project simultaneously. A project begin is seen as a solved task, so other tasks are possible in this quarter, but no reforms or budget changes.
Consider carefully whether the state is really capable of paying the project! The completion can take more time than estimated, but in any case it will be completed.
|Title||Level of progress||Duration||Costs per annum||Status|
|Monument||150||8||589.34 Bil. €||possible|
|Great wall||200||20||23.89 Bil. €||possible|
|Nuclear Disarmament||500||6||7.96 Bil. €||impossible|
|Atomic bomb||500||14||23.89 Bil. €||possible|
|Missiles||540||16||39.82 Bil. €||possible|
|Cure for Malaria||600||8||95.57 Bil. €||possible|
|Orbital weapons||650||16||55.75 Bil. €||impossible|
|Personal Rapid Transit||650||60||55.75 Bil. €||under construction|
|Cure for cancer||900||70||796.40 Bil. €||done|
|Space elevator||900||20||31.86 Bil. €||possible|
|Voyage to Mars||950||60||238.92 Bil. €||impossible|
|Weather Control||970||30||31.86 Bil. €||possible|
|Lunar Colony||1100||70||71.68 Bil. €||impossible|
|Fusion power||1200||90||63.71 Bil. €||possible|
- Ars Regendi can be found in Facebook too. We'd be glad about many new fans!
- Gygax rated state Rhodesien in World Bielefeld.
- Herr Becker founded the new state Walbertshausen.
- The regent kimijongil from the state Nemoland is addressing the people with a stirring speech.
- re.v from Caed Nua initiated the reform Laicism.
- Cubezero rated state Rhodesien in World Bielefeld.
- The regent NebAnphu from the state Great Poland II is going into a convalescent center.
- UtrinqueParatus from Eagleton initiated the reform Laicism.
- jonasrube founded the new state liberipopuli.
- We welcome the new regent Herr Becker!
- Ozymandias from Taxandria initiated the reform Labor Market Reform.