Level of progress (rounded down): 1228
These great projects will astonish the rest of the world. But they are quite expensive. You can change the expenditures each winter in the budget and so influence the duration of the completion. It is not possible to work on more than one project simultaneously. A project begin is seen as a solved task, so other tasks are possible in this quarter, but no reforms or budget changes.
Consider carefully whether the state is really capable of paying the project! The completion can take more time than estimated, but in any case it will be completed.
|Title||Level of progress||Duration||Costs per annum||Status|
|Monument||150||8||589.34 Bil. €||possible|
|Great wall||200||20||23.89 Bil. €||possible|
|Nuclear Disarmament||500||6||7.96 Bil. €||impossible|
|Atomic bomb||500||14||23.89 Bil. €||possible|
|Missiles||540||16||39.82 Bil. €||possible|
|Cure for Malaria||600||8||95.57 Bil. €||possible|
|Orbital weapons||650||16||55.75 Bil. €||impossible|
|Personal Rapid Transit||650||60||55.75 Bil. €||under construction|
|Cure for cancer||900||70||796.40 Bil. €||done|
|Space elevator||900||20||31.86 Bil. €||possible|
|Voyage to Mars||950||60||238.92 Bil. €||impossible|
|Weather Control||970||30||31.86 Bil. €||possible|
|Lunar Colony||1100||70||71.68 Bil. €||impossible|
|Fusion power||1200||90||63.71 Bil. €||possible|
- Compensation for the omitted quarter one month ago: Here!
- Ars Regendi can be found in Facebook too. We'd be glad about many new fans!
- Regent Yoshi11 joined the new world World Bielefeld with Necropolis.
- Yoshi11 founded the new state Necropolis.
- Rodozi organized a secret conference inUD.
- Piran from CelestialEmpire initiated the reform Laicism.
- In Mondaeno, ruled by kraftwerkh, the project Raketen has been started.
- BruceSX from Luke initiated the reform Administration Reform .
- Lupaa founded the new state Lucas.
- We welcome the new regent Lupaa!
- The regent yoyous from the state communityo is going into a convalescent center.
- Silberkrampf from Chilaue initiated the reform Verwaltungsreform I.