Level of progress (rounded down): 1132
These great projects will astonish the rest of the world. But they are quite expensive. You can change the expenditures each winter in the budget and so influence the duration of the completion. It is not possible to work on more than one project simultaneously. A project begin is seen as a solved task, so other tasks are possible in this quarter, but no reforms or budget changes.
Consider carefully whether the state is really capable of paying the project! The completion can take more time than estimated, but in any case it will be completed.
|Title||Level of progress||Duration||Costs per annum||Status|
|Monument||150||8||424.76 Bil. €||possible|
|Great wall||200||20||17.22 Bil. €||possible|
|Nuclear Disarmament||500||6||5.74 Bil. €||possible|
|Atomic bomb||500||14||17.22 Bil. €||done|
|Missiles||540||16||28.70 Bil. €||possible|
|Cure for Malaria||600||8||68.88 Bil. €||possible|
|Orbital weapons||650||16||40.18 Bil. €||impossible|
|Personal Rapid Transit||650||60||40.18 Bil. €||done|
|Cure for cancer||900||70||574.00 Bil. €||possible|
|Space elevator||900||20||22.96 Bil. €||possible|
|Voyage to Mars||950||60||172.20 Bil. €||impossible|
|Weather Control||970||30||22.96 Bil. €||possible|
|Lunar Colony||1100||70||51.66 Bil. €||impossible|
|Fusion power||1200||90||45.92 Bil. €||impossible|
- Competition: Weakest Indian economy! Here!
- Ars Regendi can be found in Facebook too. We'd be glad about many new fans!
- Goblinkaiser from Renlande initiated the reform Judicial Reform.
- The regent Akibaba changed the budget in C.V.N. Pavium Maior.
- The regent wardy5x changed the budget in USST.
- The regent spitefire changed the budget in Family.
- The regent bombuscrassus changed the budget in Moep Moep.
- The regent Akibaba changed the budget in C.V.N. Novum Olisipon.
- The regent bombuscrassus changed the budget in Moep.
- The regent Momosuke91 changed the budget in Concerta.
- The regent Machiavelli1982 changed the budget in Zentrum.
- The regent SimRegendi from NeoRepublica made a trade treaty with Bluthanum.