The affairs of state of Kahlhausen were taken over by the regent BiPi in Autumn 1990. Observers classify the big state as progressive social liberal party-democracy, known for its high net income and the low crime rate.
Most of the educated and reasonable citizens are very discontent with the circumstances. They have the reputation to be sportive and fair and enjoy a healthy environment. The biggest difference to other countries lies in the range of National debt.
Kahlhausen is part of World Salzburg and is located in Europe. The state classified as Resource power is considered as peace-loving and engaged in no trade.
Kahlhausen is not a member of an alliance.
When you see this text, please alter under "change state" the description.
|Heraldic animal / symbol||Feder & Brief|
|Flag (not selectable for world states)|
|Indicators||Kahlhausen||Average state (2024)|
|Gross domestic product per capita||10,153 €||12,754 €|
|Annual average of inflation||4.39 %||3.43 %|
|Annual average of population growth||-0.19 %||-0.04 %|
|Annual average of economy growth||0.04 %||1.86 %|
|Social benefits ratio||27.20 %||16.05 %|
|Public spending ratio||47.24 %||34.59 %|
|Tax rate||39.63 %||35.52 %|
|Debt rate||-72.94 %||531.33 %|
|Duration of regency||.|
- New little world feature: Bypass reform blockades! Here!
- New competition: Weakest Indian economy! Here!
- Ars Regendi can be found in Facebook too. We'd be glad about many new fans!
- The regent Hank Geshing changed the budget in New Mongolia.
- In Linierja, ruled by McLoki, the project Personal Rapid Transit has been started.
- The regent Ungatt changed the budget in Wildwyne.
- In Wildwyne, ruled by Ungatt, the project Missiles has been started.
- In Ussra, ruled by McLoki, the project Atomic bomb has been started.
- The regent McLoki changed the budget in Ussra.
- The regent GutiHaz changed the budget in Zentralindien.
- The regent wardy5x changed the budget in USSR1.
- The regent GutiHaz changed the budget in Massachusetts.
- SinCity from Nurwir initiated the reform Verwaltungsreform I.