Level of progress (rounded down): 2137
These great projects will astonish the rest of the world. But they are quite expensive. You can change the expenditures each winter in the budget and so influence the duration of the completion. It is not possible to work on more than one project simultaneously. A project begin is seen as a solved task, so other tasks are possible in this quarter, but no reforms or budget changes.
Consider carefully whether the state is really capable of paying the project! The completion can take more time than estimated, but in any case it will be completed.
|Title||Level of progress||Duration||Costs per annum||Status|
|Monument||150||8||4,660.52 Bil. ||possible|
|Great wall||200||20||188.94 Bil. ||possible|
|Nuclear Disarmament||500||6||62.98 Bil. ||impossible|
|Atomic bomb||500||14||188.94 Bil. ||possible|
|Missiles||540||16||314.90 Bil. ||done|
|Cure for Malaria||600||8||755.76 Bil. ||done|
|Orbital weapons||650||16||440.86 Bil. ||possible|
|Personal Rapid Transit||650||60||440.86 Bil. ||done|
|Cure for cancer||900||70||6,298.00 Bil. ||possible|
|Space elevator||900||20||251.92 Bil. ||done|
|Voyage to Mars||950||60||1,889.40 Bil. ||possible|
|Weather Control||970||30||251.92 Bil. ||done|
|Lunar Colony||1100||70||566.82 Bil. ||possible|
|Fusion power||1200||90||503.84 Bil. ||possible|
- Ars Regendi can be found in Facebook too. We'd be glad about many new fans!
- The regent Maurawan changed the budget in NordRWest.
- Meggi1 from Nordenlanden initiated the reform Gesundheitsreform II.
- U. Nemanova from Neufundiland3 initiated the reform Negative Einkommenssteuer.
- The regent Meggi1 propagates a new reform in Nordenlanden.
- The regent Mursi changed the budget in Indienne.
- The regent Curuvitas changed the budget in Kanada1.
- The regent Meggi1 from the state Nordenlanden is going into a convalescent center.
- The regent Meggi1 changed the budget in Nordenlanden.
- The regent Mursi changed the budget in Britenland.
- The regent Shaban01shabani from Arab Al Albania made a trade treaty with BrColumbi.