The affairs of state of Gurrs, formerly USA, were taken over by the regent sgurry in Winter 1990. Observers classify the huge state as progressive neoliberal party-democracy, known for its high net income and the low crime rate.
Most of the enlightened and reasonable citizens are very happy with the circumstances. They have the reputation to be hedonistic and self-confident and enjoy a healthy environment. The biggest difference to other countries lies in the range of National debt.
Gurrs is not a member of an alliance.
When you see this text, please alter under "change state" the description.
|Heraldic animal / symbol|
|Flag (not selectable for world states)|
|Indicators||Gurrs||Average state (653)|
|Gross domestic product per capita||166,737 €||106,796 €|
|Annual average of inflation||2.24 %||2.03 %|
|Annual average of population growth||0.69 %||0.87 %|
|Annual average of economy growth||2.93 %||2.07 %|
|Social benefits ratio||1.09 %||8.15 %|
|Public spending ratio||5.48 %||28.46 %|
|Tax rate||8.05 %||27.74 %|
|Duration of regency||.|
- New world feature: Rate states!
- World Bristol with purely English world forum starts at May 15th!
- Another free state slot since March!
- Ars Regendi can be found in Facebook too. We'd be glad about many new fans!
- In Gurkenland, ruled by Esteban_Escobar, the project Malariaheilung has been started.
- The regent okkani from the state Basilea is addressing the people with a stirring speech.
- Fritz vonJunker from Hungaryan initiated the reform Universal Healthcare.
- t0bsi from OrcusIII initiated the reform Pazifismus.
- The regent GeneralStumpfol from the state Redhurst is going into a convalescent center.
- GeneralStumpfol organized a secret conference inRedhurst.
- GeneralStumpfol is recruiting new troops in Redhurst in the world .
- The regent GeneralStumpfol propagates a new reform in Redhurst.
- The regent GeneralStumpfol from the state Redhurst is addressing the people with a stirring speech.
- In Redhurst, ruled by GeneralStumpfol, the project Missiles has been started.