The affairs of state of Bergerhousen, formerly USA, were taken over by the regent Oliver G. in Autumn 1990. Observers classify the very huge state as progressive social liberal party-democracy, known for its high net income and the high corruption.
Most of the ingenious and reasonable citizens are content with the circumstances. They have a reputation to be hedonistic and fair. Further they enjoy excellent health. Compared with other countries, the most distinctive difference is the Money supply.
Bergerhousen is not a member of an alliance.
|Heraldic animal / symbol||Löwe|
|Flag (not selectable for world states)|
|Anthem||Oh Bergerhousen mein!|
|Indicators||Bergerhousen||Average state (80)|
|Gross domestic product per capita||320,830 €||280,156 €|
|Annual average of inflation||2.60 %||2.00 %|
|Annual average of population growth||1.01 %||1.00 %|
|Annual average of economy growth||1.85 %||1.99 %|
|Social benefits ratio||2.63 %||7.05 %|
|Public spending ratio||22.91 %||31.35 %|
|Tax rate||20.29 %||25.75 %|
|Debt rate||-44.18 %||-3.44 %|
|Duration of regency||.|
- Compensation for the omitted quarter one month ago: Here!
- Ars Regendi can be found in Facebook too. We'd be glad about many new fans!
- The regent Quantimus from Quon made a trade treaty with Cape White.
- The regent Firzen changed the budget in Heimatland.
- The regent Meister Makrele changed the budget in Aequilibria.
- The regent Rilci changed the budget in Plebeiana.
- Meister Makrele from Aequilibria is applying for the alliance Reichsunion.
- Number Zero from Riva initiated the reform Steuerreform I.
- The regent Unborn changed the budget in Def Realism.
- Regent Quantimus joined the new world World Lima with Quon.
- Quantimus founded the new state Quon.
- The regent Gygax changed the budget in Luminen.