The affairs of state of Rinko were taken over by the regent Fingolfin in Winter 1990. Observers classify the giant state as progressive social liberal plutocracy, known for its high net income and the low crime rate.
Most of the ingenious and severely observed citizens are rather nerved with the circumstances. They have the reputation to be sportive and fair and enjoy excellent health. The biggest difference to other countries lies in the range of National debt.
Rinko is part of World Valencia and is located in Far East. The state classified as Emerging nation is considered as peace-loving and engaged in no trade.
Rinko is not a member of an alliance.
Kolonie der Thule
|Heraldic animal / symbol||Eagle|
|Flag (not selectable for world states)|
|Indicators||Rinko||Average state (1)|
|Gross domestic product per capita||5,839 €||8,390 €|
|Annual average of inflation||3.31 %||3.68 %|
|Annual average of population growth||0.97 %||1.49 %|
|Annual average of economy growth||0.72 %||1.29 %|
|Social benefits ratio||44.78 %||16.78 %|
|Public spending ratio||95.92 %||56.65 %|
|Tax rate||69.92 %||49.51 %|
|Debt rate||3,005.27 %||38.97 %|
|Duration of regency||.|
- New little world feature: Bypass reform blockades! Here!
- New competition: Weakest Indian economy! Here!
- Ars Regendi can be found in Facebook too. We'd be glad about many new fans!
- The regent blutiger Neuner from the state Letetien is going into a convalescent center.
- The regent Brunei from the state MAYBE is addressing the people with a stirring speech.
- flamgo2 organized a secret conference income.
- U-Boat from Daech initiated the reform Administration Reform .
- armany founded the new state Gilan.
- battalion from Aspect North is applying for the alliance Revolution II.
- The regent mynamescooler from the state Kushland is addressing the people with a stirring speech.
- JasminSI from Rizullia initiated the reform Arbeitsmarktreform II.
- Mik89rh from Shamalaya initiated the reform Pacifism.
- The regent enavsantos from the state Stolzland is going into a convalescent center.