The affairs of state of Olnima were taken over by the regent Fingolfin in Autumn 1990. Observers classify the giant state as progressive social liberal party-democracy, known for its high national debt and the high corruption.
Most of the ingenious and severely observed citizens are very discontent with the circumstances. They have the reputation to be sportive and fair and enjoy excellent health. The biggest difference to other countries lies in the range of New indebtedness.
Olnima is part of World Valencia and is located in Ozeania. The state classified as Emerging nation is considered as peace-loving and engaged in no trade.
Olnima is not a member of an alliance.
Kolonie der Thule
|Heraldic animal / symbol||Adler|
|Capital city||Olnima Stadt|
|Flag (not selectable for world states)|
|Indicators||Olnima||Average state (7)|
|Gross domestic product per capita||3,467 €||7,622 €|
|Annual average of inflation||3.94 %||3.56 %|
|Annual average of population growth||1.53 %||0.93 %|
|Annual average of economy growth||0.47 %||1.11 %|
|Social benefits ratio||34.78 %||18.83 %|
|Public spending ratio||90.38 %||67.30 %|
|Tax rate||61.17 %||49.99 %|
|Debt rate||40,010.90 %||842.36 %|
|Duration of regency||.|
- Ars Regendi can be found in Facebook too. We'd be glad about many new fans!
- The regent hansjochem changed the budget in camerondom 2.
- The regent Ubi changed the budget in Reich_des_Himmels.
- Leviathan13 organized a secret conference inJormungand.
- The alliance Bund_des_Lichts supports the state Reich_des_Himmels with massive payments.
- The alliance Bund_des_Lichts supports the state Razeth with massive payments.
- The alliance Bund_des_Lichts supports the state Chatran with massive payments.
- The alliance Bund_des_Lichts supports the state Gabboland with massive payments.
- The alliance Bund_des_Lichts supports the state Teutonies with massive payments.
- Ubi is attacking Angwira with troops from Reich_des_Himmels in the world World Manchester.
- The regent Shaban5Shabani from the state Flo Rida is going into a convalescent center.