The affairs of state of Kirea were taken over by the regent nati2010 in Autumn 1990. Observers classify the giant state as progressive social liberal party-democracy, known for its high net income and the low crime rate.
Most of the intelligent and egalitarian citizens are very content with the circumstances. They have the reputation to be artistic and fair and enjoy a healthy environment. The biggest difference to other countries lies in the range of Capital.
Kirea is part of World Salzburg and is located in North America. The state classified as Emerging nation is considered as peace-loving and engaged in no trade.
Random event: the felicitous Great Exhibition in PingPong improves international reputation
Kirea is not a member of an alliance.
When you see this text, please alter under "change state" the description.
|Heraldic animal / symbol||Bär|
|Flag (not selectable for world states)|
|Indicators||Kirea||Average state (109)|
|Gross domestic product per capita||2,283 €||3,673 €|
|Annual average of inflation||3.54 %||3.88 %|
|Annual average of population growth||0.93 %||1.14 %|
|Annual average of economy growth||1.09 %||1.68 %|
|Social benefits ratio||8.17 %||16.59 %|
|Public spending ratio||41.15 %||35.48 %|
|Tax rate||47.24 %||29.18 %|
|Duration of regency||.|
- Compensation for server problems, competition about next task, second English speaking world and more: Here!
- Ars Regendi can be found in Facebook too. We'd be glad about many new fans!
- The regent FortunesFaded from the state Primor Colonia is addressing the people with a stirring speech.
- The regent Panther23 changed the budget in Corbeia Maior.
- The regent FortunesFaded changed the budget in Primor Colonia.
- The regent Ranku changed the budget in Gardarika.
- The regent Panther23 changed the budget in Ahrweiler.
- The regent Fretzo changed the budget in Grandubar.
- The regent Waffle changed the budget in UWaffle.
- The regent AntyCrist changed the budget in ALMFIV.
- The regent oscar1009 changed the budget in Kantonien.
- The regent kifd changed the budget in Macau.