The affairs of state of Franconia2 were taken over by the regent Fingolfin in Winter 1990. Observers classify the huge state as progressive social liberal party-democracy, known for its high net income and the low crime rate.
Most of the ingenious and egalitarian citizens are very happy with the circumstances. They have a reputation to be sportive and fair. Further they enjoy excellent health. Compared with other countries, the most distinctive difference is the Stock index.
Franconia2 is part of World Valencia and is located in Middle East. The state classified as Resource power is considered as peace-loving and engaged in no trade.
Franconia2 is not a member of an alliance.
Franconia2 ist nun Teil des Okkultanischen Imperiums. Heil Fingolfin!
|Heraldic animal / symbol||Fränkischer Rechen|
|Flag (not selectable for world states)|
|Anthem||Wohlauf, die Luft geht frisch und rein|
|Indicators||Franconia2||Average state (12)|
|Gross domestic product per capita||113,507 €||182,093 €|
|Annual average of inflation||3.46 %||3.17 %|
|Annual average of population growth||0.86 %||0.65 %|
|Annual average of economy growth||0.96 %||1.27 %|
|Social benefits ratio||17.37 %||13.52 %|
|Public spending ratio||52.77 %||47.53 %|
|Tax rate||50.28 %||39.04 %|
|Debt rate||107.73 %||-32.96 %|
|Duration of regency||.|
- Ars Regendi can be found in Facebook too. We'd be glad about many new fans!
- The regent Axpo from Genovia is visiting foreign presidents.
- CamShirayuki from Millfiore is applying for the alliance Evolution.
- King Saad founded the new state Kings land.
- We welcome the new regent King Saad!
- The regent Kinith from Zilion is visiting foreign presidents.
- The regent Kinith from the state Zilion is going into a convalescent center.
- The regent Kinith from the state Zilion is addressing the people with a stirring speech.
- The regent Kinith from the state Zulian is going into a convalescent center.
- The regent Kinith from the state Zulian is addressing the people with a stirring speech.
- icewave5555 organized a secret conference inNational Bank .