The affairs of state of Monaco, formerly Germany, were taken over by the regent frex in Winter 1990. Observers classify the big state as progressive social liberal party-democracy, known for its high national debt and the low crime rate.
Most of the intelligent and egalitarian citizens are content with the circumstances. They have the reputation to be hedonistic and self-confident and enjoy an outstanding infrastructure. The biggest difference to other countries lies in the range of National debt.
Monaco is not a member of an alliance.
When you see this text, please alter under "change state" the description.
|Heraldic animal / symbol||Feder|
|Capital city||Monte Carlo|
|Flag (not selectable for world states)|
|Indicators||Monaco||Average state (1556)|
|Gross domestic product per capita||46,967 €||133,813 €|
|Annual average of inflation||1.39 %||2.11 %|
|Annual average of population growth||0.62 %||0.57 %|
|Annual average of economy growth||1.01 %||2.11 %|
|Social benefits ratio||10.29 %||9.89 %|
|Public spending ratio||59.20 %||34.66 %|
|Tax rate||19.21 %||33.19 %|
|Debt rate||4,966.35 %||-157.04 %|
|Duration of regency||.|
- Competition: Weakest Indian economy! Here!
- Ars Regendi can be found in Facebook too. We'd be glad about many new fans!
- The alliance UNITED~NATIONS supports the state Futurezone II with massive payments.
- The alliance UNITED~NATIONS supports the state Trumpien with massive payments.
- The alliance UNITED~NATIONS supports the state Mate with massive payments.
- Dream Factory from Futurezone V initiated the reform Verwaltungsreform I.
- The alliance UNITED~NATIONS supports the state Annemark with massive payments.
- The alliance UNITED~NATIONS supports the state Samonia with massive payments.
- The regent Bytedragon from the state Arakis is going into a convalescent center.
- The alliance UNITED~NATIONS supports the state Politik with massive payments.
- Skotty from Schwarzerkaffee initiated the reform Laizismus.
- The regent Schmalzgraf from the state Illian is going into a convalescent center.