The affairs of state of Bebelonien were taken over by the regent Fingolfin in Winter 1990. Observers classify the huge state as progressive social liberal plutocracy, known for its high national debt and the low crime rate.
Most of the ingenious and severely observed citizens are very discontent with the circumstances. They have the reputation to be sportive and fair and enjoy excellent health. The biggest difference to other countries lies in the range of New indebtedness.
Bebelonien is part of World Valencia and is located in South America. The state classified as Resource power is considered as hawky and engaged in no trade.
Bebelonien is not a member of an alliance.
Übernommen vom Kriegstreiber und Atombombenschmeißer Bebel, kämpft das Land gegen seine extrem hohe Verschuldung
|Heraldic animal / symbol||Schaf|
|Capital city||Big B|
|Flag (not selectable for world states)|
|Indicators||Bebelonien||Average state (5)|
|Gross domestic product per capita||50,794 €||286,260 €|
|Annual average of inflation||3.22 %||3.29 %|
|Annual average of population growth||0.59 %||0.62 %|
|Annual average of economy growth||-0.18 %||1.26 %|
|Social benefits ratio||53.90 %||19.69 %|
|Public spending ratio||164.01 %||52.94 %|
|Tax rate||102.94 %||42.04 %|
|Debt rate||53,346.10 %||64.41 %|
|Duration of regency||.|
- New competition: Weakest Indian economy! Here!
- Ars Regendi can be found in Facebook too. We'd be glad about many new fans!
- private1942 founded the new state Swestralia.
- The regent Champion changed the budget in Starchevot.
- The regent caymay67 changed the budget in Hosiman .
- The regent N. Machiavelli changed the budget in HessenCassel.
- The regent cenial changed the budget in Dyonders.
- The regent caymay67 changed the budget in Caguliso.
- The alliance Socialist Union supports the state Novogorad with massive payments.
- The leader Autumn of the alliance Socialist Union has accepted the application from the state Linierja.
- The regent Autumn changed the budget in Verde.
- The regent etien90 changed the budget in Konstantinopel.