Economy and politics as exciting nation simulation gameArs Regendi is a pure online game, free to play and politically independent. It's a politics and economy simulation. To our knowledge it's the only game offering its players the opportunity to play a realistic state. As far as we know, no other browser game uses a complex formula system based on national economy theories which shows economical development and political change in a free and public nation simulation game. To avoid a dry pure simulation, Ars Regendi is implemented in a playful way.
This browser game is a combination of serious simulation with educative claim (a Serious Game) with several game features. Additionally there is another game feature organized by players themselves: Political roleplay. When human regents negotiate about diplomatic affairs in this nation simulation game, roleplay automatically happens. Ars Regendi provides a platform for players to simulate how governments would act in real world.
- Compensation for server problems, competition about next task, second English speaking world and more: Here!
- Ars Regendi can be found in Facebook too. We'd be glad about many new fans!
- The regent Saesee Tiin changed the budget in Houll.
- The regent aptRj213 changed the budget in Chiezhbekistan.
- The regent aptRj213 changed the budget in Brazentina.
- We welcome the new regent clubmates8!
- The regent Snorunt30 changed the budget in Sierra Madre.
- The regent zaq changed the budget in New Republic.
- The regent Reborn7 changed the budget in Vritannia.
- The regent Reborn7 changed the budget in Kieva.
- The regent AchiDeluxe changed the budget in MadeInMachina.
- The regent arcticdaddy changed the budget in Forest.