Economy and politics as exciting nation simulation gameArs Regendi is a pure online game, free to play and politically independent. It's a politics and economy simulation. To our knowledge it's the only game offering its players the opportunity to play a realistic state. As far as we know, no other browser game uses a complex formula system based on national economy theories which shows economical development and political change in a free and public nation simulation game. To avoid a dry pure simulation, Ars Regendi is implemented in a playful way.
This browser game is a combination of serious simulation with educative claim (a Serious Game) with several game features. Additionally there is another game feature organized by players themselves: Political roleplay. When human regents negotiate about diplomatic affairs in this nation simulation game, roleplay automatically happens. Ars Regendi provides a platform for players to simulate how governments would act in real world.
- Compensation for server problems, competition about next task, second English speaking world and more: Here!
- Ars Regendi can be found in Facebook too. We'd be glad about many new fans!
- The regent cloudsky01 changed the budget in Rei Tropicum.
- The regent 1. WARLORD changed the budget in Borg Imperium.
- The regent 1. WARLORD changed the budget in THEOKRATIE__.
- The regent Parham changed the budget in Jermani.
- Mimus81 from Tamaskan initiated the reform Militarismus.
- The regent adamsmith from the state E pluribus unum is going into a convalescent center.
- The regent Ardar changed the budget in Tigala and Suia.
- adamsmith from E pluribus unum initiated the reform Money Reform I.
- The regent HippiMaxi from Maxtopia made a trade treaty with Phallusien.
- The regent adamsmith changed the budget in Pablovia.