For this in Ars Regendi economic models and data were used, combined with individual assessments and feedback from a large community. The formula system this economic simulation includes over five hundred formulas with up to twenty parameters. Everything affects everything. Even across many periods.
An economy is confined not only to economic data. A realistic business simulation must take into account all aspects of human life, since they all influence economic life. That begins with education and education, entertainment, environment, and justice up to population structure. A realistic economic simulation which does not take such aspects into account, should be at least not described as simulation of an economy.
Ars Regendi began as a simulation of individual states, that were connected only through alliances. In the course of time, the States were settled in virtual worlds and can interact by commercial contracts up to warfare. So Ars Regendi became an economic simulation and a geopolitical simulation, in which all State classes are represented, developing countries as well as superpowers,at the same time. The player should be able to feel, in which geo-political situation his nation is located.
- Votes for roleplay competition: Hier!
- Competition! Who achieves influence 6 first? Here!
- Ars Regendi can be found in Facebook too. We'd be glad about many new fans!
- The regent Evica from the state Ixilix is going into a convalescent center.
- The regent Evica changed the budget in Ixilix.
- The regent Panther23 changed the budget in Corbeia Nova.
- The regent CycloneSword changed the budget in Solarania.
- The regent Ha1000 changed the budget in Rakav.
- The regent arcticdaddy changed the budget in Forest.
- Himami rated state Erdenparadies in World Accra.
- Himami rated state Haron in World Accra.
- Himami rated state Milchweide in World Accra.
- Himami rated state Fora in World Accra.